Hug Your Kids Every Day!!

DSC03673“We’re not promised tomorrow with our kids, so take advantage of every moment you have with them, spend time with them, let them know you love them, because you might not have a tomorrow.”

Tommy & Mommy

8 Responses to “Hug Your Kids Every Day!!”

1. G-Ma Carolyn says:

Hug em Lots, and Sneak in a Kiss now and then too!

2. brittany says:

Mom u r sooooooo right!! Love u sooooo much!!!

3. Daddy says:

Tommy, I’m not sorry for all the time I spent with you. I am sorry for the time I won’t be able to spend with you. I miss you Tommy.
    Love Daddy-Poo

4. botells says:

Hi Sweetheart.
    I am really glad that I got to tuck you in your bed every night of your short but fun life. I miss tucking you in, giving you a hug, and kissing you on the neck by your ear. I still have a hard time believing that you are truly gone and not here on earth anymore. I hope your place in Heaven is spectacular. My Loss is Heaven’s Gain. I love you baby.
    Love, Your Mommy

5. i sit as mother trying my hardest to put myself in this mothers postion holding her baby as he slipped away… i can’t imagine your pain and i will pray for you everyday . children are very special and i am more then blessed for having mine. after reading this page i look at my children alot differently now. me and my children go for treasure hunt walk all the time we play baseball and soccer. my son has siezures and my daughter a lung disease and it scares e to think that something as small as an extracurricular activity could take such a big portion of your heart away. thank you for helping me to see how blessed i am to have my two beautiful children.

6. Mommy says:

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which I’ll never part. God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart! <3

7. Barbara Pritchard says:

Tommy,
    I went over to Lisa’s tonight so Allister, Rob, Lisa and I could have our big Hug in your memory. We thought about you alot and held you very close in our hearts.
    It was so rewarding to think we could have our Hug at exactly the same time as your Dad, Mom, and sisters.
    I miss you so much, but you’ll always be in my heart.
    I love you